Movies..!!  

Posted by Deepak Hariharan

Another day in my vacation.!!so since i have been bloggin daily for the past 1 week..and never mentioned anything about movie and my craze for it..i thot i l make it up today..well my movie craze started during my +2 vacs when i was completely bugged n bored..so luckily i had broadband and downloaded all the movies i could..the list is long..n ter r still movies tat i downloaded durin tat vacs n not even watched once till nw..WELL anyways i call myself a movie buff cos of tis craze..my tastes vary wit time..like from comedy to action..recently i have been more attracted to Tom hanks movies..i dunno y..tat guy rocks..movies like philadelphia,saving private ryan really did win my heart..i mean i jus adore tat guy..n its like my fav movies list has almost has his movies completely..
anyways hw m plannin to connect this blog thing n movie passion is maybe start my own reviews..in tis vac i have watched 1 movie minimum daily(not precisely..yet)..so i l scrap down my thots bout the movie n u noe post mortem it..n if possible narrate the story n save your trouble of watchin :p..
\m/

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

My Tech Blog

Please Go through my blog dedicated to technology and related topics.
link is www.dk-techlab.blogspot.com

visits

free counter

AddThis

Share |
Bookmark and Share
One stop for complete entertainment which includes movie reviews,current affairs, music etc.!!

Blog Explosion